“Behind every fearless player is a fearless coach who
refuses to let them be anything but the best they can be”
– Abbie Smith 14 years
I am a Level 3 UKCC Badminton England Coach with 16+ years coaching experience. I have been Head coach at Harrow public school since 2004 and have spent the last 4 years embracing the Danish approach to coaching junior badminton. I am co-founder of the TheDKWay Danish residential summer camps with Carsten Jensen.
In 2014 I was honoured to be invited to be the first UK coach to coach at Superlejr, the largest premier badminton camp in Denmark for elite players. My overseas coaching experience also includes Malaysia and Hong Kong.
My vision is to provide the best environment for young players to thrive, and to achieve this, my sessions are fast-paced and dynamic, embracing the fun Danish style of junior training. I have consistently developed and guided young players to Bronze/Silver/Gold grades and medal successes at Junior Nationals.
Head Coach of Middelfart Badminton Club
- Sports coach, specialising in sports psychology for elite Danish badminton players.
- High level badminton coach within the Danish Badminton Federation
- Certified Personal, Performance and Team Coach
Suzanne Miller, formerly known as Rayappan, has now joined the coaching team at DK Way academy
and will be the Doubles coach.
- Suzanne is an ex-England international player with a career high world ranking of 11 in mixed doubles.
- She has won Junior National Titles at every age group and the Senior Ladies Doubles National title with Donna Kellogg in 2009.
- Her international wins include the Canadian Open, Portuguese Open, Czech Open and Slovakian Open.
- Throughout her career she gained 11 caps for England.
- Suzanne was honoured in the Stevenage Sports Hall of Fame in November 2014 recognising her achievements within sport.
- She is a level 2 coach with 10 years experience coaching every level from beginner through to England junior level players.